Wednesday 6 February 2013

Tweets Related Industry:
@perlapell:  Stop fake looking down at your phone in this elevator. If you say “Good Morning” I’m not going to tell you THAT much about my new cat.
@stewhavranek:  My apologies to the guy who got off the elevator wearing a Hawaiian shirt, khaki shorts, and flip flops. It’s 20 degrees.
@juicymorsel:  I like my garlic wings to rate somewhere between “clear the elevator” and “ward off vampires.”
@ Enanem: I’ll never forget the day I asked my boss if he could give me a lift to work, I’ve been operating this elevator ever since.
@PatheticPaul: See someone waiting for the elevator… Take the stairs to avoid conversation.
@melymeliiissa:  That awkward moment when you’re alone in an elevator & you start to do weird things & then realize there’s a camera in the elevator
@Blackout_Barbie:  I hate when people get in the elevator after me & then get off before me, like hellooo I was on here first
@KONEamericas:We presented the 2013 Elevator World Project of the Year award for escalator mod to DRCFA and Cobo Convention today. Thanks @ElevatorWorld!
@LisaWhelchel:Just caught myself taking the elevator to the fitness center to workout on the stair stepper. #irony (opposite of wrinkly)
@nPhelendriqal:  4 words no American wants to hear: The elevator is broken.
@Staples: You’re running late. The elevator is broken. And you work on the top floor. #caseofthemondays
@KeaganKinsella:  I was in the elevator making faces and talking to the security camera till a guy one the intercom “hey- how you doin?”hahaha #creepedout
@iPoonampandey: Nothing could bring me down right now. Okay, maybe the elevator could.
@ktowers8:  That awkward moment when you get on an elevator and there’s an unidentifiable liquid on the floor #whatisthat
@RomanoTheCheese: I took the escalator instead of the elevator because I’m trying to be healthy.
@GarvsGirl:  If I have to wait 5 min for an elevator, there better be 100 people getting off when it arrives. Nope, just one dude. What are you DOING?
@megabytetweeted:  I may or may not have pushed most of the elevator buttons so I didn’t have to go back to work yet. #sorryiamnotsorry
@roxnlopez:  Nothing like running into your ex on the elevator to deflate your Friday
@CarrieBerry25:  “When I was younger I wanted to be an astronaut, but I was afraid of the elevator so I had to give up my dream.” #intoductionspeeches

No comments:

Post a Comment